September 24th, 2022
8 AM PST – 5 PM PST
Westlake Village, CA
1240 South Westlake Boulevard
Westlake Village, CA 91361
About this event
We will help you develop a vision for your OSA practice that is TEAM FOCUSED. Most courses make Dental Sleep Medicine complicated and technical. This course will teach you and your team the fundamentals in science, appliance selection, practice building and physician networking to help you SUCCESSFULLY implement OSA into your general practice.
You and your team will have a road map to start treating patients on MONDAY MORNING!
Dr. Steven Greenman graduated from the UCLA School of Dentistry in 1981 and currently practices in Westlake Village CA. Dr. Greenman also received his training in Sleep Apnea under Dr. Glenn Clark at the USC School of Dentistry and has been treating snoring and sleep apnea since 2009. In 2015 Dr. Greenman completed the requirements and examination to become a Diplomat of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- Scientific fundamentals of obstructive sleep apnea for dentists
- How to identify and create awareness on your existing patients
- A proven team driven step-by-step workflow that gets results
- When to use what appliance for optimal results
- Documents to use when working with medical doctors
- Live demonstration of conducting Sleep Disordered Breathing examinations
- Live demonstration of face-to-face patient consultation for Oral Appliance Therapy
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- Entire Program: $395 per person